2017 Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Sunday, June 25, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.
We are excited to announce that NSRJS is once again participating in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5km & 1/2 marathon, and we would love to have your support!
The annual Scotiabank Charity Challenge takes participants along a scenic route, past beaches and mountains, and finishes in beautiful Stanley Park. Last year we had an incredibly positive experience, and were able to raise over $8,000 that went directly to our programming. We hope that you will consider joining our team this year!
Register for this year's run here. Detailed registration information can be found at the bottom of this page, in PDF form. For any issues with registration, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to make a contribution to the NSRJ team's fundraising efforts, you can do so here. We so appreciate it!
More detailed information on the Half Marathon and 5K, including routes and start times, can be found by following the links below:
- Half-Marathon charity pin code: 17NSRJS21K
- 5K charity pin code: 17NSRJS5K
- Please note that our charity pin DOES NOT go in the 'PROMO CODE' box but in the 'CHARITY PIN' box on the next page;
- Your user name can be anything except what it was last year (it doesn't actually matter what your user name is as it is your first name that will show up on your fundraising page);
- once you have signed up for everything, you can then join the 'North Shore Restorative Justice' team so you can see everyone else's profile.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".